The International Congress on Interdisciplinary Behavior and Social Science (ICIBSoS) has been started since 2012 in Jakarta. After success the 1st ICIBSoS, the 2nd ICIBSoS held again in Jakarta Indonesia in 2013. The 3rd ICIBSoS already held successfully in 2014 in Bali Indonesia. The 4th ICIBSoS already held successfully in 2015 in Kazan Federal University, Russia and in Jakarta Indonesia. To continue the success of previous ICIBSoS, in year 2016 will be held The 5th ICIBSoS.
ICIBSoS 2016 provides a mean to bring together a wide audience of academicians and professionals around clearly circumscribed topics, engage participants in fruitful debate, and facilitate mutual understanding. The conference is also to provide a place for academicians and professionals with inter-disciplinary/multi-disciplinary interests related to Behavior and Social sciences to meet and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines. The conference is also intended to establish a network among the researchers within the region.
ICIBSoS 2016 will be held in Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta - Indonesia from 05-06 November 2016
The conference will highlight on research topics that cover every discipline in all fields of social science, economics and arts. The conference topic areas especially focus on such disciplines as language, cultural studies, Economics, Behavior Studies, political sciences, media and communication, psychology and human development, etc.
The CRC/Balkemia will send the ICIBSoS 2016 proceedings for citation purposes to Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI) Web of Knowledge and SciVerse Scopus.
Automated feeds of the book will be generated for Amazon, Google, World Public Library™ (NetLibrary), Ebooks Corporation, MyiLibrary, Ebrary and Overdrive.
The proceedings will have long-term availability, also in e-book format within CRCnetBASE http://www.crcnetbase.com
The Special Issues:
1. The Upgrade version of Registered Papers from ICIBSoS 2016 in the areas of sensation and perception, learning, memory, information processing, evolution and development of behaviour, communication and language, motivation and emotion, interhemispheric relations, methodology of research (electroencephalography; brain imaging; behavioural measures)will be published in Special Issue on Neuropsychological Trends ISSN 1970-3201 (online issue) and ISSN 1970-321X (printed issue) that published by Led On Line, Italy, that indexed in SCOPUS.
01. The ICIBSoS 2016 publication will be in Taylor& Francis CRC Press
02. The ICIBSoS 2015 publication is in Taylor& Francis CRC Press in https://www.crcpress.com/Social-Sciences-and-Interdisciplinary-Behavior-Proceedings-of-the-4th-International/Lumban-Gaol/9781138028388
03. Link for ICIBSoS 2014 publication in Taylor& Francis CRC Press in Interdisciplinary Behavior and Social Sciences http://www.crcnetbase.com/
04. Please visit here for ICIBSoS 2012 publication in Journal of Procedia Social & Behavior Sciences
05.Selected papers after upgrade at least 50% will be published in International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies and International Journal of Trade and Global Markets
06.The link of ICIBSoS 2013 Photo collections can be found at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52467426/ICIBSoS2013Photo.zip
07. The ICIBSoS 2013 publication already published by CRC/Balkema Press, The Taylor & Francis Group Netherland. Please visit this link for detail http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781138001213
08. For the authors that requested the official ICIBSoS Proceedings book and CD from Taylor & Francis CRC/Balkemia please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org There is NO cost to buy the official ICIBSoS Proceedings book and CD for ALL of the ICIBSoS 2013 participants HOWEVER the cost of post delivery will be paid by the authors. The cost of delivery is vary base on the address of the recipient.
ICIBSoS 2013, Swiss Bell Ciputa Hotel, Hotel, Jakarta Indonesia, 04-05 Nov 2013
ICIBSoS 2012, Aston Marina Hotel, Jakarta Indonesia, 1-2 Dec 2012