ICIBSoS 2015 provides a mean to bring together a wide audience of academicians and professionals around clearly circumscribed topics, engage participants in fruitful debate, and facilitate mutual understanding. The conference is also to provide a place for academicians and professionals with inter-disciplinary/multi-disciplinary interests related to Behavior and Social sciences to meet and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines. The conference is also intended to establish a network among the researchers within the region.
ICIBSoS 2015 will be held in Kazan Federal University, Russia from 07-08 October 2015 and in Hotel Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center Bogor Indonesia from 07-08 November 2015
The conference will highlight on research topics that cover every discipline in all fields of social science, economics and arts. The conference topic areas especially focus on such disciplines as language, cultural studies, Economics, Behavior Studies, political sciences, media and communication, psychology and human development, etc.
ALL of registered papers in ICIBSoS 2015 will be published by CRC/Balkema Taylor & Francis Group Netherland http://www.balkema.nl/
The CRC/Balkemia will send the ICIBSoS 2014 proceedings for citation purposes to Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI) Web of Knowledge and SciVerse Scopus.
Automated feeds of the book will be generated for Amazon, Google, World Public Library™ (NetLibrary), Ebooks Corporation, MyiLibrary, Ebrary and Overdrive.
The proceedings will have long-term availability, also in e-book format within CRCnetBASE http://www.crcnetbase.com
1. Prof. George D. Bishop from Yale-NUS College & National University of Singapore will delivered the keynote speech in ICIBSoS 2014. Please visit ICIBSoS 2014 Program Schedule for detail.
1. Please visit here for ICIBSoS 2012 publication in Journal of Procedia Social & Behavior Sciences 3. Prof. Vijay K. Arora confirm from Wilkes Universty, USA confirms to deliver Keynote Speaker. 4. Selected papers after upgrade at least 50% will be published in International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies and International Journal of Trade and Global Markets 5. Workshop Educational Psychology : Jungian Contribution by Dr Tinni Dutta. 6. ICIBSoS 2013 Final Deadline Full Paper Submission : 04 October 2013 7. ICIBSoS 2013 ISBN number is 978-1-138-00121-3 8.The link of ICIBSoS 2013 Photo collections can be found at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52467426/ICIBSoS2013Photo.zip
9. The ICIBSoS 2013 publication already published by CRC/Balkema Press, The Taylor & Francis Group Netherland. Please visit this link for detail http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781138001213
10. Please visit http://www.crcnetbase.com/isbn/978-1-138-00121-3 for the Proceedings of ICIBSoS 2013.
11. For the authors that requested the official ICIBSoS Proceedings book and CD from Taylor & Francis CRC/Balkemia please email your request to email@example.com There is NO cost to buy the official ICIBSoS Proceedings book and CD for ALL of the ICIBSoS 2013 participants HOWEVER the cost of post delivery will be paid by the authors. The cost of delivery is vary base on the address of the recipient.
ICIBSoS 2013, Swiss Bell Ciputa Hotel, Hotel, Jakarta Indonesia, 04-05 Nov 2013
ICIBSoS 2012, Aston Marina Hotel, Jakarta Indonesia, 1-2 Dec 2012